The TideNation's power rankings look at the top 10 Alabama players raising their game:
Every week, we’ll update these rankings to reflect how specific areas of the Alabama football program are improving.
Here's this week's power rankings:
1. LB C.J. Mosley: It's looking more and more like Mosley's unwilling to give up the top billing as the junior continues to rack up the tackles, leading Alabama with six against FAU.
2. QB AJ McCarron: The junior quarterback didn't have his flashiest game on Saturday, but he continues to be remarkably efficient, tossing three touchdowns and no interceptions against FAU.
3. RB Eddie Lacy: He's back. Lacy put together a second straight impressive game against FAU, tallying more than 100 yards before halftime.
4. K Cade Foster: What a difference confidence has made for Foster, who hit three more field goals and placed six of nine kickoffs into the end zone for touchbacks against FAU.
5. G Chance Warmack: Simply put, Warmack is the most impressive lineman on the field week after week. He continues to rack up the pancake blocks and make his mark as a physical presence in the interior.
6. WR Christion Jones: Ball security could become an issue for Jones if he keeps letting the football slip away, but for now he's covering up those mistakes, catching a touchdown pass and making plays in the return game.
7. RB T.J. Yeldon: Yeldon continues excel in a backup role, spelling Eddie Lacy with 10 carries for 67 yards against Florida Atlantic.
8. S Vinnie Sunseri: Sunseri has a nose for the ball, nearly nabbing an interception for the second straight week against FAU. The sophomore hasn't forgotten his specialty, though, as he continues to make plays on special teams.
9. C Barett Jones: Another week without major pass protection issues can be credited to the man calling out the blocking schemes. Once again, Alabama had a successful game on the ground, too, totaling 256 yards rushing.
10. CB Dee Milliner: It's gotten to the point where teams simply aren't throwing at Milliner anymore, but he continues to make plays, picking up three more tackles on Saturday