TideNation's power rankings for the top 10 Alabama players raising their game:
Every week, we’ll update these rankings to reflect how specific areas of the Alabama football program are improving.
Here's this week's power rankings:
1. LB C.J. Mosley: The junior linebacker is the heartbeat of the defense, leading the team in tackles and has becoming much more vocal year as compared to a season ago.
2. QB AJ McCarron: Steady goes McCarron. The junior quarterback broke the school record for pass attempts without an interception against Ole Miss, completing 22 of 30 passes for two touchdowns and no picks.
3. RB Eddie Lacy: It wasn't the explosive performance we saw against Arkansas or FAU, but Lacy ran well against Ole Miss at home, rushing for 82 yards on 19 carries -- the most carries he's had in a single game all season.
4. WR Amari Cooper: The rookie had what might be viewed as his coming out party against Ole Miss, grabbing two first half touchdowns and a total of eight catches for 84 yards.
5. G Chance Warmack: There's been no more consistent performer on both the offensive and defensive line than Warmack. The senior guard continues to impress in both run and pass protection.
6. WR Christion Jones: It took a few games, but Jones finally broke the big one, taking a kickoff 99 yards for a score and reminding everyone the big play potential he has on special teams.
7. K Cade Foster: Foster didn't get any work other than kickoffs, sending seven of eight kicks into the end zone for touchbacks against Ole Miss.
8. CB Dee Milliner: It had been a while since someone threw the football Milliner's way, and when Ole Miss did, it paid. Milliner had an interception and four pass breakups.
9. RB T.J. Yeldon: Yeldon got his carries against Ole Miss (10), but the running lanes simply weren't there as he was bottled up for 38 yards and no touchdowns.
10. S Vinnie Sunseri: As Alabama faces more and more multiple wide receiver look offenses, the more Sunseri's been on the field and the more he's made plays. Against Ole Miss' spread attack, he was able to finish second on the team with six tackles and a pass breakup.