The TideNation's power rankings look at the top 10 Alabama players raising their game. Every week, we’ll update these rankings to reflect how specific areas of the Alabama football program are faring.
Here's this week's power rankings:
1. LB C.J. Mosley: Had it not been for a referee stepping in front of an errant pass from Tyler Russell, Mosley might have another interception to add to his already impressive resume.
2. QB AJ McCarron: The junior quarterback continues to display an all-around game few quarterbacks can claim, running the offense efficiently yet effectively by taking exactly what the defense gives him, whether that's the short or intermediate throws, or getting the ball deep for big gains.
3. G Chance Warmack: When Warmack is pulling in the running game, watch out because he's about to maul a defender.
4. CB Dee Milliner: Another week and another game where the opposition's top receiver played without making so much as a peep. Chad Bumphis, Mississippi State's best pass-catcher, had just one reception for 7 yards.
5. WR Amari Cooper: Cooper wasn't the overwhelming force he was a week ago, but his play against Mississippi State was nonetheless impressive. On a bum ankle, he caught four balls for 51 yards and a touchdown.
6. RB T.J. Yeldon: It's time to start considering whether Yeldon is the better of the two backs. His yards per carry and total yards are better than Eddie Lacy's and his one touchdown against Mississippi State pulled him even with Lacy with seven rushing touchdowns.
7. RB Eddie Lacy: Lacy couldn't find the holes against Mississippi State, rushing for 28 yards on 10 carries.
8. S Robert Lester: The secondary hasn't been flawless but Saturday marked the second straight game where Lester caught an interception in the end zone to save points from going on the board.
9. C Barett Jones: It's just another week when Jones doesn't make a mistake in snapping the ball or calling protections.
10. S Vinnie Sunseri: Sunseri quietly led Alabama in tackles on Saturday night, the first time anyone other than Mosley has accomplished that this season.