The TideNation's power rankings look at the top 10 Alabama players raising their game. Every week, we’ll update these rankings to reflect how specific areas of the Alabama football program are faring.
Here are this week's power rankings:
1. QB AJ McCarron: McCarron was lethal on Saturday, dicing up the Auburn defense for 200-plus yards and four touchdowns. With a high-scoring Georgia team awaiting, he'll have to keep it up.
2. LB C.J. Mosley: It was odd not seeing Mosley's name in the lead for team tackles on Saturday, but then the cumulative statistics came through and there he was at No. 1 with a comfortable 40-tackle lead.
3. G Chance Warmack: What more can you say about Warmack? Alabama has been most effective running behind the 320-pounder at left guard.
4. RB Eddie Lacy: Lacy ran with purpose against Auburn, churning his way to 131 yards and two touchdowns, padding his team lead for rushing yards which only a few weeks ago belonged to his backup.
5. CB Dee Milliner: Week in and week out, Milliner fills up the stat sheet. On Saturday he came away with a fumble recovery and two passes defended.
6. WR Amari Cooper: With DeAndrew White and Kenny Bell gone for the season, it's up to Cooper to be the big-play target McCarron needs. Against Auburn he was just that, catching five passes for 109 yards and two touchdowns.
7. C Barett Jones: That balance on offense you saw Saturday. Credit it to Jones, who kept Auburn from registering a single sack while also leading the way to 267 rushing yards.
8. NG Jesse Williams: Alabama had its best game in quite some time in terms of getting to the quarterback on Saturday, and much of the credit goes to the man eating up double teams in the middle of the defensive line.
9. P Cody Mandell: Ever so quietly, Mandell is turning in a superb season, booming punts and flipping field position. He averaged 48.5 yards per punt against Auburn.
10. RB T.J. Yeldon: Yeldon carried the ball just eight times for 40 yards on Saturday, but he was able to scratch out two touchdowns, bringing his season total to 10.