After a 14-6 loss to Florida where the offense was inept, it's hard to think of an offensive player to put on the list, so our weekly look at LSU's top performers this season has a decisively defense-and-special-teams feel to it:
1. LB Kevin Minter: Shoots up to the top after a 20-tackle game that has him at 54 for the season, by far the most on the team. He also forced a fumble that killed a Florida drive and leads the team with 8.5 tackles for loss this year.
2. DE Sam Montgomery: Relatively quiet against Florida with three tackles, but still disruptive and a player offenses plan to avoid. He has 18 tackles, 6.5 for loss.
3. FS Eric Reid: With his NFL-level closing speed, Reid turns what looks like a big play into minimal gains and is good in pass coverage. He has 32 tackles, one for loss and a pass broken up.
4. DE Lavar Edwards: Gets some LSU 10 love this week because, though he didn't start, he continued to produce with a sack against Florida that gives him a team-best 3.5 on the season to go with six tackles for loss.
5. LB Lamin Barrow: Quietly effective, Barrow's nine tackles against Florida, two for loss, give him 39 tackles on the season, second on the team behind Minter.
6. DT Anthony Johnson: He had three tackles and a half a sack against Florida and remains the Tigers' most productive defensive lineman with 22 tackles, six for loss with two sacks.
7. DT Bennie Logan: Got his first sack against Florida and is a steady, dominant player in the middle of the defensive line.
8. P Brad Wing: He's averaging 45.3 yards per punt and has had 12 of his 27 attempts pin teams inside their 20.
9. CB Tharold Simon: He remains the cornerback opponents avoid, but has 20 tackles, an interception and a fumble recovery.
10. CB Jalen Mills: He's the cornerback offenses pick on and he holds his own with two interceptions, 25 tackles and two passes broken up.