Here's a round-up of some of the recruiting nuggets for the Trojans on the final weekend of the 2012 recruiting period:
* There are still plenty of moving parts for this class and things are not set. It’s still possible that the coaches will sign 15, but there is also a legit chance they will end up short.
* There’s not much buzz about Cyler Miles -- he appears to be sticking with his Washington commit.
* Zach Banner is very much a possibility to announce for SC on Monday. A lot of indications point that way. He has made it clear that basketball, and the ability to play both sports, is something that he wants.
* No word from the Kyle Murphy in-home visit yet, but there are rumblings that he will end up at Stanford. Nothing is confirmed and Murphy isn't talking, that’s just the way the rumor winds were blowing this weekend.
* Andrus Peat is still a legitimate option for the Trojans.
* It did appear as if SC had a shot with Kyle Dodson coming into the weekend, but there are reports he was in Columbus, Ohio this weekend to visit the Buckeyes. It remains to be seen what kind of impact that visit will have.
* Pio Vatuvei appears to be locked down following his recent official visit -- that one is looking pretty solid right now.
* Leonard Williams’ name keeps on popping up as a real option for the Trojans. There are reports he narrowed his list to Florida and USC, but his coach denied that. Regardless, there are recruiting people both in Florida and California who seem to think Williams is legitimately considering the Trojans.
* Aziz Shittu is not considered a done deal to Stanford. SC went after him hard until the end and he listened, that’s as much as we know. Shittu has been all over the place in his recruitment, so there isn’t much that will surprise anybody no matter which school he chooses.
* Nelson Agholor is the prime remaining skill-position candidate and his personality/competitive style fits in well with this team. The official visit went well and the feeling is that USC showed him what he needed to see.
* Bryce Treggs said he enjoyed his USC visit, but there was no firm offer on the table from the Trojans and he isn't going to wait around for one. Treggs is likely to stick with California.