Each week, the WeAreSC staff will update the rankings to reflect which USC players are making the biggest impact.
Here is the USC 10 following the 62-51 loss to Oregon:
1. Marqise Lee: The most dynamic player in college football had 12 catches for 157 yards and a pair of touchdowns while also adding a Pac-12-record 251 kickoff-return yards.
2. Matt Barkley: It was another extremely productive game for Barkley with 35 of 54 completions for 484 yards with five touchdowns and two interceptions.
3. Silas Redd: Redd brought a physical style to the SC run game with 18 carries for 92 yards and a pair of touchdowns.
4. Lamar Dawson: His impact was felt both ways. Dawson led the team with 11 tackles, but he also had a key missed interception and a missed tackle that led directly to a touchdown.
5. Nelson Agholor: The true freshman had his breakout game and showed that he can be an explosive player. Agholor led USC receivers with 162 yards on six catches, including a 76-yard touchdown.
6. Robert Woods: It wasn’t his biggest stat line -- six catches for 71 yards and a touchdown -- but his effort to get in the end zone on the final drive really resonated with his teammates.
7. Khaled Holmes: Still the heart of the Trojans' offensive line, Holmes will need to continue his solid play over these next few weeks for a potential run to Pac-12 title game.
8. Wes Horton: The senior leader of the USC defensive line will need to continue stepping up, especially if USC gets a rematch with the Ducks. He had four tackles, a sack and a fumble recovery.
9. George Uko: He was supposed to be the next big-time interior D-lineman for the Trojans, but so far he has yet to make that step up. Uko had two tackles against the Ducks.
10. T.J. McDonald: Had 10 tackles in the game, but it was fairly quiet as nobody on the USC defense did a good job against the Oregon offense.