Nate Smith postpones decision again

Three-star Archbishop Wood (Warminster, Pa.) receiver Nate Smith has postponed his decision, Archbishop Wood coach Steve Devlin said.

School was not in session on Tuesday, so Smith is pushing back his announcement date until next week. Devlin said a firm date should be set by Thursday.

Smith originally planned to announce his decision on Sept. 7, but Catholic school teachers in the area went on strike at the beginning of the school year, forcing Smith to push back his announcement the first time.

Smith has five offers, and all five of those schools are in play, Smith has said on multiple occasions. Michigan State, South Carolina, Temple, Toledo and West Virginia are the schools that offered Smith. All have offered him as a safety.