Tony Kornheiser says losing Mark Melancon "hurts the Nationals" because it means the gap with the Cubs is now wider.
PARDON THE INTERRUPTION
Kornheiser frustrated over Nats' loss of Melancon
Kornheiser has 'no confidence' in Tiger
Wilbon dismisses Raiders as threat to Patriots
Cutler will be starting in NFL next season
Kornheiser says Lewis has had 'Lombardi' impact on Bengals
What does firing Klinsmann accomplish?
Verlander didn't get hosed in Cy Young voting
Durant's 20-point streak ending part of the territory
Should Blue Jays let Bautista go to Red Sox?
The hype is over for Wentz
Wilbon blasts Big Ten for Friday night football
Rex deserves a pass for leaving Game 7 early
Wilbon predicts three wins for Browns
Kornheiser advises Bartman to not return until Cubs win it all
Bad for NBA if everyone expects a Cavs-Warriors finals?
Kornheiser adamant McCarthy doesn't belong on hot seat
- Peterson has eye on returning for playoffs
- (00:37) Today, 07:18 PM ET
- Prescott, Elliott set for rematch against Giants
- (00:42) Today, 09:12 PM ET
- Can the Raiders stay disciplined against the Chiefs?
- (01:35) Today, 06:03 PM ET
- Can Newton put tie fiasco behind him against Chargers?
- (00:51) Today, 07:33 PM ET
- Will Redskins or Eagles get back in the win column?
- (00:48) Today, 07:23 PM ET
- Westbrook's case for the Heisman
- (00:23) Dec 8, 2016, 12:50 AM ET
- Harbaugh shines at Orange Bowl press conference
- (01:43) Today, 11:53 PM ET
- McCaffrey faces a lot of competition in draft pool
- (01:48) Today, 01:21 PM ET
- McCaffrey excited for next chapter in his career
- (00:30) Today, 02:59 PM ET
- Rhule: Baylor 'the right fit for me'
- (01:39) Today, 07:53 PM ET
- Chapman returns to the Yankees
- (02:27) Today, 11:55 PM ET
- BBTN thinks Eaton deal is lopsided for White Sox
- (01:50) Today, 06:42 PM ET
- Law: 'I do love the return for the White Sox' in Eaton deal
- (01:02) Today, 06:53 PM ET
- Orioles GM says fans don't like Bautista
- (02:14) Today, 12:07 PM ET
- How does Desmond fit in with Rockies?
- (01:52) Today, 07:32 PM ET