This file was updated on Monday, August 26
It's easy to get overwhelmed on fantasy draft day trying to make the perfect picks. The perfect quarterback, the perfect rookie keeper, the perfect nacho dip. To aid your quest for perfection, Insider has pared down some of its top fantasy articles to supply only the choicest tidbits for easy reference. Below we've tapped Insider's fantasy experts -- Eric Karabell, Mel Kiper, KC Joyner, Field Yates, Football Outsiders and Pro Football Focus -- to assemble the key names you need to know on draft day into a one-of-a kind (and printable) cheat sheet.
Included in this ultimate fantasy accessory:
• Top-rated rookies and keeper targets from Mel Kiper
• KC Joyner's most undervalued and overvalued players, and receivers with the best (and worst) coverage matchups in 2013
• The best bye-week subs, as projected by Football Outsiders
• Players who will benefit (or falter) following team scheme changes, as broken down by Field Yates
• Eric Karabell's "Do not draft list" and top RB handcuffs
• Big-time breakout candidates from Pro Football Focus
• Matt Williamson's list of secret fantasy stars
All of it is at your fingertips below. Short, sweet and easily digestible. Unlike that nacho dip.