|a - C. GittensPH-1B||0-1||1||0||0||0||0||1||5||.000||.111||.000|
a-struck out looking for LeMahieu in the 8th
- 2B:Gardner 2 (7, Jax, Dobnak); Stanton (7, Dobnak); Odor (5, Jax); Judge (8, Dobnak)
- HR:Stanton 2 (11, 3rd inning off Dobnak 2 on, 0 Out, 5th inning off Dobnak 1 on, 0 Out); Judge (15, 1st inning off Dobnak 0 on, 1 Out); Andújar (5, 5th inning off Dobnak 0 on, 2 Out)
- RBI:Gardner (6), Stanton 5 (29), Judge (35), Andújar 2 (8)
- 2Out RBI:Gardner, Andújar
- Team RISP:1-8 (Higashioka 0-2, Stanton 1-1, LeMahieu 0-1, Urshela 0-1, Frazier 0-1, Torres 0-1, Gittens 0-1)
- Team LOB:8
- E:Wade (2, fielding)
- DP:1 (Torres-Odor-Gittens)
|G. Cole (W, 7-3)||6.0||5||2||2||0||9||2||94-66||2.31||94|
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:Cole 18/23; Cessa 5/8; Kriske 4/7
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:Cole-21-9-22-12; Cessa-1-7-4-7; Kriske-1-3-6-6
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:Cole 2-7; Cessa 5-0; Kriske 1-2
- Game Scores:G Cole 63
- 3B:Kirilloff (1, Kriske)
- HR:Sanó (12, 5th inning off Cole 0 on, 0 Out); Polanco 2 (8, 3rd inning off Cole 0 on, 1 Out, 9th inning off Kriske 1 on, 2 Out)
- RBI:Sanó 2 (30), Polanco 3 (27)
- 2Out RBI:Polanco (2)
- Team RISP:3-5 (Sanó 1-1, Polanco 1-2, Celestino 1-2)
- Team LOB:5
- E:Colomé (2, catch)
- DP:2 (Kirilloff-Sanó , Polanco-Simmons-Sanó)
- Assists:Kirilloff (Gardner at 1st base)
|R. Dobnak (L, 1-6)||4.2||11||8||8||3||0||4||87-51||7.36||87|
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:Colomé 3/5; Dobnak 13/26; Jax 6/13
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:Colomé-3-6-5-3; Dobnak-7-10-11-23; Jax-11-4-9-9
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:Colomé 2-0; Dobnak 9-3; Jax 1-7
- Game Scores:R Dobnak 7
|1st||Judge homered to left (392 feet).||1||0|
|2nd||Gardner doubled to deep left center, Higashioka scored.||2||0|
|3rd||Stanton homered to center (423 feet), Judge scored and Torres scored.||5||0|
|3rd||Polanco homered to right (397 feet).||5||1|
|5th||Stanton homered to right center (405 feet), Torres scored.||7||1|
|5th||Andújar homered to center (410 feet).||8||1|
|5th||Sanó homered to right (355 feet).||8||2|
|7th||Andújar hit sacrifice fly to center, Urshela scored, Odor to third.||9||2|
|9th||Sanó singled to right, Kirilloff scored.||9||3|
|9th||Sanó scored on Kriske wild pitch, Celestino to second on wild pitch by Kriske.||9||4|
|9th||Polanco homered to right (410 feet), Celestino scored.||9||6|
Buck O'Neil joins Gil Hodges, Minnie Minoso, others in being elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
Buck O'Neil, a champion of Black ballplayers during a monumental, eight-decade career on and off the field, joined Gil Hodges, Minnie Minoso and three others in being elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame on Sunday.
How long has an MLB lockout been in the cards?
Jeff Passan shares that people around baseball were predicting a lockout as far back as five years ago.
Daisuke Matsuzaka ends 23-year career, surprised by Ichiro Suzuki in ceremony
Daisuke Matsuzaka, saying he was "content" to end his 23-year professional baseball, was surprised by an appearance from Ichiro Suzuki during his retirement ceremony.
Atlanta Braves shortstop Dansby Swanson and USWNT soccer player Mallory Pugh announce their engagement
Swanson earned a ring with a World Series win last month. Pugh got a ring this month. The two world champions announced their engagement and add to a star-studded list of power couples associated with the U.S. women's national team.
MLB lockout in full effect as players, owners remain at an impasse
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred and union head Tony Clark voice opposing views of the players and owners that point to a lengthy lockout.
Advocates for Minor Leaguers forms steering committee to give players a voice, push for better conditions
Advocates for Minor Leaguers announced the formation of a player steering committee on Thursday that will provide strategic advice and leadership regarding the ongoing labor battle to provide better conditions across baseball's development levels.