|a - P. GosselinPH-LF||0-2||2||0||0||0||0||1||10||.333||.378||.464|
a-struck out looking for Schebler in the 6th
- 2B:Rendon (12, Taillon)
- HR:J. Iglesias (6, 2nd inning off Taillon 1 on, 1 Out); Ohtani 2 (28, 3rd inning off Taillon 0 on, 1 Out, 5th inning off Taillon 1 on, 0 Out)
- RBI:J. Iglesias 2 (24), Ohtani 3 (63)
- Team RISP:1-4 (J. Iglesias 1-1, Stassi 0-1, Walsh 0-1, Rengifo 0-1)
- Team LOB:6
- DP:1 (J. Iglesias-Fletcher-Walsh)
|A. Heaney (L, 4-6)||3.0||5||7||7||4||4||3||77-43||5.40||77|
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:Quintana 3/6; Heaney 10/18; Hoyt 4/7; Claudio 3/4; Guerra 4/8
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:Quintana-6-0-7-4; Heaney-10-5-18-9; Hoyt-4-7-1-5; Claudio-3-2-3-2; Guerra-8-3-8-4
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:Quintana 2-1; Heaney 1-4; Hoyt 0-2; Claudio 0-2; Guerra 3-0
- Game Scores:A Heaney 21
- 2B:Sánchez (10, Hoyt); Andújar (2, Quintana); Voit (1, Hoyt)
- HR:Sánchez (14, 1st inning off Heaney 0 on, 2 Out); Judge (18, 2nd inning off Heaney 1 on, 2 Out); Andújar (6, 4th inning off Heaney 0 on, 0 Out)
- RBI:Gardner (9), LeMahieu (30), Sánchez 2 (32), Judge 2 (42), Andújar 2 (11), Torres 2 (25), Voit (7)
- 2Out RBI:LeMahieu, Sánchez (2), Judge (2), Andújar, Torres (2), Voit
- Team RISP:4-7 (Gardner 0-2, LeMahieu 1-1, Sánchez 0-1, Andújar 1-1, Torres 1-1, Voit 1-1)
- Team LOB:8
- SB:Torres (5, 3rd base off Quintana/Stassi)
- E:Andújar (1, fielding)
- DP:1 (Urshela-LeMahieu-Voit)
- Assists:Gardner (Ward at 2nd base)
|J. Taillon (W, 3-4)||5.1||9||5||5||1||4||3||83-59||5.43||83|
- HBP:Ward (by Abreu)
- First-pitch strikes/Batters Faced:Taillon 15/25; Abreu 4/8; Cortes 3/5
- Called strikes-Swinging strikes-Foul balls-In play strikes:Taillon-14-10-15-20; Abreu-4-3-8-5; Cortes-3-3-7-2
- Ground Balls-Fly Balls:Taillon 5-6; Abreu 3-2; Cortes 0-1
- Game Scores:J Taillon 33
|1st||Sánchez homered to right (392 feet).||0||1|
|2nd||J. Iglesias homered to left (396 feet), Stassi scored.||2||1|
|2nd||Gardner fouled out to left, Urshela scored, Andújar to second.||2||2|
|2nd||LeMahieu singled to deep right, Andújar scored.||2||3|
|2nd||Judge homered to center (434 feet), LeMahieu scored.||2||5|
|3rd||Ohtani homered to right (395 feet).||3||5|
|4th||Andújar homered to right (362 feet).||3||6|
|4th||Sánchez doubled to left, Gardner scored.||3||7|
|4th||Voit doubled to deep center, Sánchez scored, Stanton to third.||3||8|
|4th||Torres singled to right, Stanton scored and Voit scored.||3||10|
|5th||Ohtani homered to right (356 feet), Fletcher scored.||5||10|
|6th||Andújar doubled to left, Torres scored, Urshela to third.||5||11|
How long has an MLB lockout been in the cards?
Jeff Passan shares that people around baseball were predicting a lockout as far back as five years ago.
Daisuke Matsuzaka ends 23-year career, surprised by Ichiro Suzuki in ceremony
Daisuke Matsuzaka, saying he was "content" to end his 23-year professional baseball, was surprised by an appearance from Ichiro Suzuki during his retirement ceremony.
Atlanta Braves shortstop Dansby Swanson and USWNT soccer player Mallory Pugh announce their engagement
Swanson earned a ring with a World Series win last month. Pugh got a ring this month. The two world champions announced their engagement and add to a star-studded list of power couples associated with the U.S. women's national team.
Time to put Minnie Minoso in Cooperstown (finally) and more on this weekend's Baseball Hall of Fame vote
Not everything in baseball is on lockdown. This weekend, the doors to Cooperstown could open for several deserving candidates -- including the most deserving of all.
MLB lockout in full effect as players, owners remain at an impasse
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred and union head Tony Clark voice opposing views of the players and owners that point to a lengthy lockout.
Advocates for Minor Leaguers forms steering committee to give players a voice, push for better conditions
Advocates for Minor Leaguers announced the formation of a player steering committee on Thursday that will provide strategic advice and leadership regarding the ongoing labor battle to provide better conditions across baseball's development levels.