Editor's note: ESPN.com's Mel Kiper Jr. continues his look at the most important players on each Division I-A team with his lists of the five most important players on each team in the Big 12 South Division (schools listed in alphabetical order).
height="50" align="right" border="0">
1. Paul Mosley, RB, jr. A durable, powerhouse runner who goes 6-foot-2, 232 pounds and averaged 4.6 yards per carry on his way to 582 rushing yards.
2. Brandon Whitaker, RB, A great complement to Mosley at 5-9½, 195. Showcased his quickness in spring practice and will give Baylor a nice 1-2 punch.
3. LeQuantum McDonald, LG, sr. Checks in at 6-4, 345, and is the best lineman on the team.
4. Willie Andrews, S, sr. Led the team with three sacks last season and is also an outstanding punt and kick returner. May also play some at wide receiver because of his athleticism.
5. Colin Allred, MLB, sr. The leader of the defense could be in line for well over 100 tackles this season.