• Kiper' draft grades: How every team fared • McShay's favorite picks for all 32 teams • Kiper's instant-impact rookies: Who will play early • Seifert: Why the QB class was overhyped • Sando: NFL execs on every team's class • PFF: The most underrated picks from 2019
• 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Kyler MurrayOklahomaQB
- 1 (6)Daniel JonesDukeQB
- 1 (15)Dwayne HaskinsOhio StateQB
- 2 (10)Drew LockMissouriQB
- 3 (36)Will GrierWest VirginiaQB
- 4 (2)Ryan FinleyNC StateQB
- 4 (31)Jarrett StidhamAuburnQB
- 5 (28)Easton StickNorth Dakota StateQB
- 5 (29)Clayton ThorsonNorthwesternQB
- 6 (5)Gardner MinshewWashington StateQB
- 6 (24)Trace McSorleyPenn StateQB
Not so terrific: Brady's trademark refused
The United States Patent and Trademark Office refused Tom Brady's application to trademark "Tom Terrific" because it "may falsely suggest a connection with Tom Seaver."
Source: Ravens intend to sign LB Worrilow
Paul Worrilow has started 52 games in his five-year career; that's 23 more starts than Ravens linebackers Patrick Onwuasor, Chris Board and Kenny Young combined.
49ers need more from unknown receiver group in 2019
With two rookies, a handful of unproven young guys and a veteran looking to revive his career, the 49ers' receiving corps has questions entering 2019.
Ceilings and floors for all 32 NFL teams in 2019, and how they get there
We used FPI simulations to find best- and worst-case scenarios for every team this season, and NFL Nation weighed in on the biggest variables.
ESPN Player presents 'Greatest Ever: The 2018 Clemson Tigers
The 2018 Clemson football team became the first in major college football history to amass a 15-0 record giving the Tigers their second national title in three seasons.
Lions' Jamal Agnew shares how he's tackling student loans
Agnew will be a Lion and is an All-Pro returner but that hasn't completely paid off his debts from college.