• Kiper' draft grades: How every team fared • McShay's favorite picks for all 32 teams • Kiper's instant-impact rookies: Who will play early • Seifert: Why the QB class was overhyped • Sando: NFL execs on every team's class • PFF: The most underrated picks from 2019
• 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Kyler MurrayOklahomaQB
- 1 (6)Daniel JonesDukeQB
- 1 (15)Dwayne HaskinsOhio StateQB
- 2 (10)Drew LockMissouriQB
- 3 (36)Will GrierWest VirginiaQB
- 4 (2)Ryan FinleyNC StateQB
- 4 (31)Jarrett StidhamAuburnQB
- 5 (28)Easton StickNorth Dakota StateQB
- 5 (29)Clayton ThorsonNorthwesternQB
- 6 (5)Gardner MinshewWashington StateQB
- 6 (24)Trace McSorleyPenn StateQB
What Todd Gurley's lightened workload means for Malcolm Brown, Darrell Henderson
Brown and Henderson could find themselves playing a significant running back role in Los Angeles this season, depending on the status of Gurley.
Help wanted: Cardinals could be in trouble at cornerback
The Cardinals will be without both of their starting cornerbacks in Patrick Peterson (suspension) and Robert Alford (injury) as the season begins.
All about cuts: Can ex-barber Justice Hill become next Darren Sproles?
Beyond the comparisons, Hill has proven to be a versatile rookie. His speed and skillset add to a loaded rushing attack.
Jets' new/old center Ryan Kalil: 'They don't have a Rosetta Stone for this'
New York's recently acquired veteran now must pick up the team's terminology and not botch it in the process, much like learning a new language.
Rookie QB Ryan Finley rides growing confidence up Bengals' depth chart
After a shaky start in offseason workouts, Finley has impressed in the preseason and is poised to claim the No. 2 job behind Andy Dalton.
Fantasy fallout: Can Panthers WRs Curtis Samuel, DJ Moore break out?
Two of the most popular sleeper receivers play on the same team. Samuel and Moore both have 70-catch potential. Plus: fantasy intel from NFL Nation.