Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Baker MayfieldOklahomaQB
- 1 (3)Sam DarnoldUSCQB
- 1 (7)Josh AllenWyomingQB
- 1 (10)Josh RosenUCLAQB
- 1 (32)Lamar JacksonLouisvilleQB
- 3 (12)Mason RudolphOklahoma StateQB
- 4 (8)Kyle LaulettaRichmondQB
- 5 (34)Mike WhiteWestern KentuckyQB
- 6 (25)Luke FalkWashington StateQB
- 6 (29)Tanner LeeNebraskaQB
- 7 (1)Danny EtlingLSUQB
- 7 (2)Alex McGoughFlorida IntlQB
- 7 (31)Logan WoodsideToledoQB
Will Cain thinks Seattle should have won more than one Super Bowl while Richard Sherman was in Seattle.
Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly will get a checkup in New York after something came up in his latest recovery from cancer surgery.
Handcuffing can be a valuable tool in fantasy, but only if used correctly. Here are some high-upside backups worth considering late in your draft.
Terrell Owens, soon to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, wants to play this season in the CFL.
Louis Riddick is surprised Le'Veon Bell did not accept the Steelers' contract offer as he is betting on himself heading into the 2018 season.
Adam Schefter breaks down the latest on Earl Thomas' contract negotiations with the Seahawks.