Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Baker MayfieldOklahomaQB
- 1 (3)Sam DarnoldUSCQB
- 1 (7)Josh AllenWyomingQB
- 1 (10)Josh RosenUCLAQB
- 1 (32)Lamar JacksonLouisvilleQB
- 3 (12)Mason RudolphOklahoma StateQB
- 4 (8)Kyle LaulettaRichmondQB
- 5 (34)Mike WhiteWestern KentuckyQB
- 6 (25)Luke FalkWashington StateQB
- 6 (29)Tanner LeeNebraskaQB
- 7 (1)Danny EtlingLSUQB
- 7 (2)Alex McGoughFlorida IntlQB
- 7 (31)Logan WoodsideToledoQB
Handcuffing can be a valuable tool in fantasy, but only if used correctly. Here are some high-upside backups worth considering late in your draft.
Terrell Owens, soon to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, wants to play this season in the CFL.
Louis Riddick is surprised Le'Veon Bell did not accept the Steelers' contract offer as he is betting on himself heading into the 2018 season.
Adam Schefter breaks down the latest on Earl Thomas' contract negotiations with the Seahawks.
Louis Riddick reacts to former Giants coach Ben McAdoo's comments on his handling of Eli Manning's benching.
Windows of opportunity can close quickly, as Dallas learned after Dez Bryant's infamous catch reversal in 2015.