Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Baker MayfieldOklahomaQB
- 1 (3)Sam DarnoldUSCQB
- 1 (7)Josh AllenWyomingQB
- 1 (10)Josh RosenUCLAQB
- 1 (32)Lamar JacksonLouisvilleQB
- 3 (12)Mason RudolphOklahoma StateQB
- 4 (8)Kyle LaulettaRichmondQB
- 5 (34)Mike WhiteWestern KentuckyQB
- 6 (25)Luke FalkWashington StateQB
- 6 (29)Tanner LeeNebraskaQB
- 7 (1)Danny EtlingLSUQB
- 7 (2)Alex McGoughFlorida IntlQB
- 7 (31)Logan WoodsideToledoQB
Broncos LB Shane Ray chose rehab over 4th wrist surgery; expects gradual return to full participation
Denver linebacker Shane Ray, who opted for rehab over a fourth wrist surgery, is reportedly pain-free and will gradually ramp up his workload.
Josh Gordon announced on Twitter that he will not be with the Browns when they open training camp Thursday, citing his "health and treatment plan."
With a tweet, Cardinals running back David Johnson declared that he would be at training camp and is ending his offseason holdout for a new contract.
Dan Graziano breaks down the ripple effect Saquon Barkley's four-year, $31.2 million rookie contract with the Giants will have on the league.
Lamar Jackson isn't running routes, and the Ravens are committed to developing him at QB, but they are looking to get the playmaker on the field.
Mike Greenberg reflects on the life and legacy of Minnesota Vikings offensive line coach Tony Sparano.