• Kiper' draft grades: How every team fared • McShay's favorite picks for all 32 teams • Kiper's instant-impact rookies: Who will play early • Seifert: Why the QB class was overhyped • Sando: NFL execs on every team's class • PFF: The most underrated picks from 2019
• 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (15)Dwayne HaskinsOhio StateQB
- 1 (26)Montez SweatMississippi StateDE
- 3 (12)Terry McLaurinOhio StateWR
- 4 (10)Bryce LoveStanfordRB
- 4 (29)Wes MartinIndianaOG
- 5 (15)Ross PierschbacherAlabamaOG
- 5 (35)Cole HolcombNorth CarolinaOLB
- 6 (33)Kelvin HarmonNC StateWR
- 7 (13)Jimmy MorelandJames MadisonCB
- 7 (39)Jordan BrailfordOklahoma StateDE
Cowboys' Witten: 'Jitters were real' in return
Cowboys tight end Jason Witten made his preseason debut Saturday night after coming out of retirement and admitted to having "jitters" in his first game action since Dec. 31, 2017.
Lewis' Super Bowl XLVII conspiracy theory
Ray Lewis sits down with Peyton Manning to explain his Super Bowl XLVII conspiracy theory involving the lights going out. For more Peyton's Places, sign up for ESPN+ today at https://plus.espn.com/.
Lewis watched Manning's every move to prepare for NFL Sundays
Ray Lewis shares his film strategy with Peyton Manning, saying he was watching Manning's every move. For more Peyton's Places, sign up for ESPN+ today at https://plus.espn.com/.
Cowboys edge Rams 14-10 in preseason game in Hawaii
Dak Prescott appears ready for the regular season, with or without Ezekiel Elliott.
Dak finds Gallup for 31-yard gain
Dak Prescott connects with Michael Gallup down the sideline for a 31-yard pass.
Pollard goes up the middle for 14-yard TD
Tony Pollard breaks tackles up the middle for a 14-yard Cowboys touchdown.