• 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Kyler MurrayOklahomaQB
- 2 (1)Byron MurphyWashingtonCB
- 2 (30)Andy IsabellaUMassWR
- 3 (1)Zach AllenBoston CollegeDE
- 4 (1)Hakeem ButlerIowa StateWR
- 5 (1)Deionte ThompsonAlabamaS
- 6 (1)Keesean JohnsonFresno StateWR
- 6 (6)Lamont GaillardGeorgiaC
- 7 (34)Joshua MilesMorgan StateOT
- 7 (35)Michael DogbeTempleDE
- 7 (40)Caleb WilsonUCLATE
NFL over/under predictions: 32 picks for fantasy and win totals
Will Tom Brady and the defending Super Bowl champs win 11 games or more this season? NFL Nation reporters have their takes on prop bets for each team.
Answering biggest NFC East questions: Wentz healthy? Haskins to start?
Will Carson Wentz avoid the injury bug in 2019? How long before rookie QB Dwayne Haskins starts for the Redskins? Let's take a look at what's cooking in the NFC East.
Just Google it: Raiders rookies take a few lessons from Silicon Valley
Oakland's newest players, including first-round Clelin Ferrell, plan on long NFL careers. But Google is helping them grow beyond football.
How Jets' Sam Darnold can improve in 2019, sans mentor and burrito buddy
New York's starting QB will enter Year 2 without his BFF, Josh McCown, by his side. The veteran journeyman offers parting thoughts for Jets fans.
Gronk catches pass from Luke Bryan
Rob Gronkowski makes a surprise appearance on stage at Luke Bryan's concert and catches a pass from the country music star.
How Baker Mayfield paid off his bet with Saquon Barkley
"The loser's got to get someone else a chain," the Giants running back said in February of their bet over Offensive Rookie of the Year.