It's been a little while since I rolled these rankings out, so here's an updated list before Senior Bowl week kicks off. A couple reminders:
1. Guys who were seniors, juniors and redshirt-sophomores are ranked together here. No class distinction, just best players.
2. A number of players who had been listed here are returning to school, so I've dropped them from the ranks for this draft class.
An asterisk means the player is a junior (one more season of eligibility); two asterisks means the player is a third-year sophomore (two more seasons of eligibility).
1. *Jared Goff, California
2. Carson Wentz, North Dakota St.
3. *Paxton Lynch, Memphis
4. Connor Cook, Michigan St.
5. *Christian Hackenberg, Penn St.
6. Dak Prescott, Mississippi St.
7. *Cardale Jones, Ohio St.
8. Brandon Allen, Arkansas
9. Cody Kessler, USC
10. Brandon Doughty, Western Kentucky
The notable change here is that Wentz moves to No. 2 ahead of Lynch. How he looks at the Senior Bowl could determine his staying power, but he's in pretty good shape. Brandon Allen is another name to watch. I could see him moving up a few more spots.