Time for another edition of my position rankings for the 2017 NFL draft. Dig in.
One asterisk denotes a junior, and two asterisks denote a redshirt sophomore for the 2016 season.
1. *Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina
2. *Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech
3. *Luke Falk, Washington State
4. **DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame
5. *Deshaun Watson, Clemson
6. *Brad Kaaya, Miami (Fla.)
7. *Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
8. *Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State
9. Antonio Pipkin, Tiffin
10. Davis Webb, California
Watson (6-foot-3, 215 pounds) keeps falling here. The 27 interceptions in the past two seasons are a problem. Pipkin (6-3, 225) went 8-3 with the Dragons in the Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC), their first winning season since joining in 2007. He completed 64.9 percent of his passes for 2,534 yards with 25 touchdowns and six interceptions. He had another seven rushing touchdowns. Pipkin also played two seasons on the Dragons' basketball team.