The coronavirus pandemic has made the summer transfer window uncertain, but here are the rumours floating around Europe's big leagues and beyond.
TOP STORY: Chelsea eye Henderson from Man Utd
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer recently said he eventually wants Henderson to be the club's No. 1, but admitted that won't happen next season and he may need to go out on loan again for first-team football. On Sunday, Solskjaer reiterated that David de Gea will remain his first choice between the sticks for the foreseeable future.
That could frustrate Henderson, while Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has grown impatient with Kepa Arrizabalaga, who has endured a tough season at Stamford Bridge.
Kepa, 25, became the world's most expensive goalkeeper when he made the switch from Athletic Bilbao for £71.6 million, but has since struggled to justify his substantial price-tag.
Henderson has impressed by recording 12 clean sheets in 32 appearances in his debut Premier League season.
However, Chelsea will likely face heavy competition -- including from the Blades -- while United are reluctant to part with the 23-year-old.
22.52 BST: Liga MX giant Chivas reached out to both LAFC's Carlos Vela and LA Galaxy's Javier Hernandez over a potential return to the club for their former players, with Vela leaving the door open, but politely declining the approach for the time being. Read the full story.
22.05 BST: With Lorenzo Pellegrini's release clause expiring at the end of the month, Paris Saint-Germain are trying to accelerate their campaign to persuade the 24-year-old Italy international to leave Roma and move to the French capital, according to 10 Sport.
21.18 BST: With Edin Dzeko top of Inter's list for another striker this summer, Roma have identified Napoli's Arkadiusz Milik as the man to replace their 34-year-old captain, Gazzetta dello Sport writes. The 26-year-old Poland striker has a year remaining on his contract in Naples, has so far been unwilling to sign a new deal, and is attracting interest from Juventus and AC Milan. However, the Giallorossi are hoping to leverage Napoli's interest in 22-year-old attacker Cengiz Under by proposing to exchange the two players.
20.31 BST: Now that Ezequiel Garay is a free agent, after an acrimonious end to his Valencia career, the 33-year-old centre-back could be set to join Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Inter or Roma, according to Super Deporte.
19.44 BST: While Roma may be forced to entertain offers in the realm of €60m for 21-year-old midfield prodigy Nicolo Zaniolo, Corriere dello Sport reports that the cash-strapped capital club have other means of raising funds. As many as 15 players have been mentioned in conversations about wage reductions or sales, most notably including Patrik Schick, Javier Pastore, Cengiz Under and Justin Kluivert.
18.57 BST: Chelsea have been in "regular contact in recent months" with the representatives of Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana, according to the Athletic. The 24-year-old Cameroon international could be available for €30m and reportedly is interested in joining the glut of young talent blossoming under Frank Lampard in West London.
18.10 BST: With Javi Martinez, Thiago and Corentin Tolisso all potentially leaving the club this summer, Bayern Munich are in the market for central midfielders, and Le10 Sport writes they've identified two London-based France internationals to replace them. Tanguy Ndombele has endured a nightmare under Jose Mourinho, and a loan move to Allianz Arena could pave the way to Tottenham Hotspur recurring much of the €60m they paid Lyon for the 23-year-old just last summer, and the eight-time defending German champions are interested in a similar arrangement for 25-year-old Chelsea man Tiemoue Bakayoko.
17.23 BST: Now that Manchester City's two-year UEFA ban has been overturned by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, they're preparing for a £150m spending spree, according to the Guardian. Bayern Munich's David Alaba and Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly are said to be the club's primary targets to improve the centre of defence, while a new left-back will also be sought as well as a potential striker with Sergio Aguero's contract expiring in 12 months.
16.36 BST: Roma are in a quandary as they aim to sign on-loan centre-back Chris Smalling on a permanent basis from Manchester United. Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the 31-year-old's loan was extended through the end of the Serie A campaign, but will not include the Europa League when it reconvenes, which the cash-strapped Italian club are desperate to participate in.
The Giallorossi can't afford the €20m purchase option in their loan agreement, and United have so far rejected their €15m offer to be paid in installments as well as another loan with an obligation to buy at a later date. As such, Roma now hopes that Smalling himself can push his parent club to allow him to remain in Italy permanently.
15.49 BST: After getting the Champions League ban overturned at the Court of Arbitration for Sport, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has set his sights on at least three new signings.
15.09 BST: We heard earlier how Zenit St Petersburg were eager to sign Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren. So it may be a little surprising that the Premier League champions are set to activate a clause to extend the player's contract by a year to 2022. He only has one-year left on his deal, but by automatically extending it by 12 months they can protect his value before selling him to the Russian Premier League winners. So Zenit can forget about a cut-price deal.
14.33 BST: Reported Liverpool target Kalidou Koulibaly says he has no plans to leave Napoli anytime soon. The Senegal captain is one of Europe's highest-rated defenders and has been tracked by top Premier League clubs. Koulibaly, who was voted Serie A's best defender last season, has been at Napoli since 2014 and is tied to the club for a further three seasons.
"I've never spoken to the club about leaving,", the 29-year-old centre-back told Gazzetta dello Sport. "If we have to find a solution we will do so because I have never spoken about the market. I read things on the newspapers about my future. But my focus is only on playing.
"I'm 100% a Napoli player and it bothers me to be linked every day to this European club or another one. We will see what the club president decides, if he offers me a contract extension that would allow me to end my career here. I still have three years left in my contract and that's a lot. I'm not thinking about anything else but Napoli."
13.57 BST: Bundesliga club VfL Wolfsburg have signed two United States teenagers to academy contracts. Midfielder Bryang Kayo, who will turn 18 on July 27, joins as a free agent and will play for the German side's U23 team. Left-back Kobe Hernandez-Foster, 18, meanwhile has left the LA Galaxy academy to make the first steps in Europe in Wolfsburg's U19s.
At the Mittellandkanal, the two players will link up with fellow Americans John Brooks and Ulysses Llanez, 19, who received his first call-up to the senior team following the restart of Bundesliga in mid-May.
The 21-year-old fullback has been with Levante for the last two seasons and has previously spent time at Barcelona and Madrid Club de Futbol Femenino.
"It's an honour and a pleasure to sign for Manchester United; to work with Casey [Stoney] and be a part of this team is a fantastic opportunity. To have the chance to come over to play in England and really push myself as a player is very exciting. I can't wait to meet my new team mates and help to contribute to as much success as I can," Batlle said in a statement.
"Ona is an exciting young full-back with fantastic pace and a real attacking mindset, her style of play fits perfectly with the philosophy we have at the club. She is a hard worker and broke into the senior Spain side last year which shows the talent she possesses and I know she will have a great impact for us. It's fantastic to have Ona join the club and we're looking forward to working with her," United manager Casey Stoney said.
United also announced the appointment of new assistant coach Martin Ho following the retirement of Glen Harris at the end of the 2019-20 season.
12.47 BST: Tuttosport reports that Juventus are in talks with Sassuolo over Manuel Locatelli, who is valued at €25m. The midfielder is about to complete a loan at Perugia but Juve want to step in and take the 20-year-old to Turin.
12.09 BST: Juventus are in talks with Paulo Dybala's agent over a new contract, according to club director Fabio Paratici. The Argentina forward recently confirmed he had been a target for Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur last summer but he wants to stay with Juve beyond his current deal, which expires in 2022.
"We have been in contract talks with his agent for a while now," Paratici said on Sunday. "He is certainly a very important player, for whom a great investment was made already at the time of purchase. We have always believed in him and it is no coincidence that we assigned him the No. 10 jersey which has a symbolic value for us. We hope, indeed we are sure, that Dybala will be the future of Juventus "
Dybala has scored 11 goals and set up 10 more in 29 league appearances for Serie A leaders Juventus.
Sources confirmed to ESPN last month that Messi was upset about appearing to be made responsible for certain things that have happened at Barca, including the dismissal of former coach Ernesto Valverde and the players' alleged reluctance to take a wage cut during the coronavirus crisis.
However, Barca president Bartomeu says the people inside the club that leaked those stories are no longer in employment and backed Messi to renew his terms beyond June 2021, when they're due to expire.
"We speak with Messi and we will speak with him," Bartomeu told Esport3. "He's the best player in the history of the game and fits in with what Barca want to do in the coming years. His contract ends in June next year but he's in great shape and has years of football left in him. I think he will renew for sure. I don't have any doubts that his future is here -- as a player and afterwards.
"Our relationship is fluid and he's not angry. What happened with the wage cuts is that some people inside the club spoke too much, but they're no longer at the club."
10.58 BST: Cadiz won promotion back to La Liga on Sunday night, with president Manuel Vizcaino announcing that former Manchester City striker Alvaro Negredo will be his club's first signing. "I already have one player signed for the top flight, an exciting player," Vizcaino told reporters. "Alvaro Negredo is a Cadiz player for next season."
Negredo, 34, will join Cadiz as a free agent this summer. The former Valencia star has spent the past two seasons in the books of Al-Nasr Dubai SC.
10.21 BST: Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu says talks to sign Internazionale striker Lautaro Martinez have been put on hold due to the coronavirus crisis. Bartomeu confirmed Barca have broached the subject with Inter but says no further negotiations will take place until the end of the season. The Catalan club want to wait and see how the campaign ends and what their financial situation is.
Sources told ESPN last week that Barca have already agreed on personal terms with Martinez.
"We spoke with Inter but things are paused at the moment," Bartomeu told Esport3. "We're not talking. We have to finish the league and the Champions League and see what our priorities are. It's also a time for reflection to clear up how the crisis has affected the club. We're not going to see big investments in the transfer market. We have to see when fans are allowed back into stadiums and when the tourists can fill the museum again. We have to wait and see how everything evolves."
09.43 BST: Arda Turan's career has nosedived since he joined Barcelona in 2015. He left the club at the end of his contract last month after making just 36 La Liga appearances, spending three seasons on loan at Istanbul Basaksehir before that deal was cut short due to disciplinary issues. Now Diario Sport are linking him with a move to German second division side Hannover.
09.00 BST: Could N'Golo Kante be on his way out at Chelsea? Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the France international is wanted by Internazionale boss Antonio Conte, who signed the midfielder from Leicester in the summer of 2016. Kante was a key player as Conte won the Premier League with Chelsea, and he hopes to be reunited with the 29-year-old at the San Siro. He has three years left on his deal, but boss Frank Lampard may look to freshen up his squad.
Lovren wanted by Zenit
Lovren is one of a number of players to have made the switch to Anfield from fellow Premier League side Southampton in recent years, having joined the Reds for £20m in 2014.
The 31-year-old has fallen down the pecking order with Joe Gomez, Joel Matip and Virgil van Dijk all preferred by Jurgen Klopp, while Lovren has been restricted to just 10 league appearances this season.
Now the Russian champions are said to be keen to sign the Croatian defender, with Liverpool understood to be willing to part ways for the right price.
Lovren has made 185 appearances for the Merseyside club in all competitions, scoring eight times.
Willian turns down move to Beckham's Miami
Willian, has been in fine form of late with six goals in his last nine appearances for the Blues across all competitions, but he has been linked with a whole host of clubs in recent months, including Premier League rivals Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur.
He is out of contract at Stamford Bridge this summer and Inter Miami -- co-owned by David Beckham -- were keen to make the player one of their marquee signings. However, the 31-year-old's preferred choice is to stay in England.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Nuno Espirito Santo is yet to commit to an extension at Molineux, despite the Mirror earlier reporting that an agreement was close. Speaking after Sunday's win over Everton, Nuno told reporters: "It's not true, I still have one more year of [my] contract. I have seen the stories."