Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser believe that Jim "Bones" Mackay will find another top golfer to caddy for, but are happy that he and Phil Mickelson are still close despite parting ways.
PARDON THE INTERRUPTION
Phil and "Bones" still close despite split
Celtics shopping top pick all about assets
How impressive is Fowler's 65?
Is Holtmann worth eight-year contract?
Does Predators fan deserve to be punished?
Is it right for French Open to deny Sharapova entry?
Curry: Warriors keeping an eye on the Cavs
Wilbon thinks Cutler would be great on TV
Crosby's injury changes the series
Barkley: Kerr has to consider retiring if issues continue
Will Tiger ever play again?
Crean and Georgetown not a fit?
Kornheiser never envisioned Georgetown firing Thompson
Porter's situation shows business of college basketball
Should NCAA credit Keene with 30 PPG?
Is MLB experimenting with new extra innings rule a good idea?
- Bruschi says Freeman should move on from Super Bowl
- (01:26) Today, 03:09 PM ET
- Pioli wasn't phased when O'Callaghan came out to him
- (01:59) Today, 03:13 PM ET
- What is Derek Carr worth?
- (00:56) Today, 03:15 PM ET
- Raiders had no qualms paying Carr
- (00:51) Today, 02:04 PM ET
- Road games could hurt Giants this season
- (01:15) Today, 02:08 PM ET
- Marty's all-access D.C. visit with Clemson
- (03:08) Jun 13, 2017, 08:01 AM ET
- Clemson honored by President Trump at White House
- (01:43) Jun 12, 2017, 04:20 PM ET
- Riley proud to take over at Oklahoma
- (02:15) Jun 8, 2017, 11:30 AM ET
- Finebaum on Stoops' legacy: 'He resurrected this program'
- (01:07) Jun 8, 2017, 09:52 AM ET
- Bosworth: Stoops is leaving Oklahoma 'at the right time'
- (02:00) Jun 8, 2017, 10:55 AM ET
- Goldschmidt cranks 3-run homer for D-backs insurance
- (00:25) Today, 05:38 PM ET
- Gomez admires two homers with flair
- (00:47) Today, 04:46 PM ET
- Shaw clobbers homer in Brewers' win
- (00:25) Today, 05:05 PM ET
- Mets take exception to Puig's home run trot
- (00:42) Yesterday, 11:47 PM ET
- Stanton made history at last year's Derby
- (00:41) Today, 07:05 PM ET