Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser debate whether French Tennis Federation president Bernard Giudicelli made the right call in not giving Maria Sharapova a wild-card entry for the French Open.
PARDON THE INTERRUPTION
Is it right for French Open to deny Sharapova entry?
Curry: Warriors keeping an eye on the Cavs
Wilbon thinks Cutler would be great on TV
Crosby's injury changes the series
Barkley: Kerr has to consider retiring if issues continue
Will Tiger ever play again?
Crean and Georgetown not a fit?
Kornheiser never envisioned Georgetown firing Thompson
Porter's situation shows business of college basketball
Should NCAA credit Keene with 30 PPG?
Is MLB experimenting with new extra innings rule a good idea?
Is Coach K's discipline something or nothing?
McVay's age makes Rams hire risky
Kornheiser can't believe how much Pats are favored by
Wilbon doesn't trust Bears to do anything right
Sponsors will try to sway Phelps out of retirement
- Bucs, Eagles and Browns among most improved teams
- (02:33) Yesterday, 04:44 PM ET
- Is Patriots offseason the greatest ever?
- (03:40) Yesterday, 04:33 PM ET
- Bortles is saying the right things
- (01:02) Yesterday, 03:34 PM ET
- Sherman still dealing with fallout from SB loss
- (00:55) Yesterday, 11:53 AM ET
- Is OBJ already a distraction?
- (01:13) Yesterday, 11:39 AM ET
- Catfishing hits college football recruiting
- (02:41) May 24, 2017, 02:54 AM ET
- Bradshaw says Saban's salary is 'shameful'
- (00:40) May 23, 2017, 01:31 PM ET
- College football is only 100 days away
- (01:25) May 23, 2017, 11:14 AM ET
- 100 days to college football
- (00:39) May 23, 2017, 01:00 PM ET
- Rolle sorry he played through concussions
- (02:43) May 22, 2017, 06:45 PM ET
- Pomeranz ties career high with 11 K's
- (00:21) Yesterday, 10:16 PM ET
- Kimbrel fans four and Red Sox tie strikeout record
- (00:33) Today, 01:53 AM ET
- Verlander gets roughed up in the fourth
- (00:45) Yesterday, 11:49 PM ET
- Conforto has a rough night
- (00:48) Yesterday, 10:13 PM ET
- Padres edge Mets
- (00:48) Today, 12:04 AM ET