Al Golden's recruiting plan for Miami
February, 1, 2011
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Bruce Feldman is a senior writer at ESPN The Magazine. He started at ESPN in 1994. He spent a good portion of two years in the South working on his book, "Meat Market: Inside the Smash-Mouth World of College Football Recruiting."
His first book, "Cane Mutiny: How the Miami Hurricanes Overturned the Football Establishment," made it to No. 1 among sports titles in the fall of 2004.
Bruce can be reached via Twitter at @BFeldmanESPN. and his full ESPN.Com archives are located here.
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
- Ranking the most irreplaceable players(8/31/2011 1:35 PM ET)
- LSU leads teams with toughest starts(8/29/2011 4:59 PM ET)
- The new battle for SoCal recruiting(8/26/2011 2:15 PM ET)
- Boise leads potential BCS busters(8/24/2011 7:40 AM ET)
- Wisconsin will test 'powerhouse' label(8/22/2011 8:53 AM ET)