Could Kidd still land with Lakers?
Chris Broussard | emailESPN Senior Writer
- Senior Writer for ESPN The Magazine
- Formerly at the New York Times, 1998-2004
- Covering the NBA since 1995
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Chris Broussard grew up in the Midwest (Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Syracuse, Des Moines and Cleveland) dreaming of being the next great tailback at USC. Instead, he became the next underachieving point guard ("I should have averaged 20'') at Oberlin College. In 1990, he launched his sportswriting career at the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Four years later, he started covering the NBA for the Akron Beacon Journal. He spent 2½ seasons as the Cleveland Cavaliers beat writer before going to the New York Times to cover the Nets (two years), the Knicks (three) and then the NBA (one). He joined ESPN The Magazine in September 2004.
When he wasn't running the point at Oberlin and of course, hitting the books Broussard spent time working at the school radio station. Broussard has written one book, "Not Without Scars: The Inspiring Life Journey of Mark C. Olds." Broussard lives in South Orange, N.J., with his wife, Crystal, and their twin daughters, Alexis and Noelle.
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
- KB And LBJ Bring The Noise(3/5/2010 4:46 PM ET)
- Getting out the vote II(10/7/2008 1:31 PM ET)
- Getting out the vote(10/2/2008 12:01 AM ET)
- Jennings' move paying off (9/23/2008 6:08 PM ET)
- Concerned about Arenas, Wizards(9/4/2008 12:29 PM ET)