Welcome to Week 11 and the latest edition of the fantasy football superflex rankings, combining the best of the running backs, wide receivers, tight ends and quarterbacks into one tidy package of 150 names to aid in your decision-making. Two teams are on bye (Broncos, Rams). Myriad players will have injury updates this weekend, so keep up with the news before Sunday! Good luck in Week 11 and beyond!
1. Josh Allen, QB, Bills: Did not need to run in easy Week 10 win, but expect it this week versus the Colts.
2. Lamar Jackson, QB, Ravens: Speaking of running, a third consecutive 1,000-yard rushing season is well within reach. Michael Vick achieved this in just one season.
3. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs: Well, 406 passing yards and five touchdowns seems OK. Welcome back to the top of the rankings, fellow.
4. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Panthers: I can be positive (10 catches, 26.1 PPR points!) or negative (second-half hamstring concerns). There is always risk here now.
5. Davante Adams, WR, Packers: Not that he struggled sans his starting QB, but it is nice to have him back.
6. Tyreek Hill, WR, Chiefs
7. Dak Prescott, QB, Cowboys
8. Tom Brady, QB, Buccaneers: Do not panic; he has at least 24 PPR points in six of nine games. He will be fine on Monday.
9. Justin Herbert, QB, Chargers
10. Najee Harris, RB, Steelers: More than 20 rushing attempts in five consecutive games. So what if he had no idea games could end in ties! He is awesome!