Well, this is it! If you are still reading this weekly column, it implies you are still playing for something, and if so, congrats! OK, so you may win and you may not, but if you are still playing fantasy football into January that is quite an achievement. Hope you enjoyed the ride!
Welcome to Week 18 and the latest edition of the superflex rankings, final playoff version! This one is a bit different from prior versions. Not only are there injury and COVID-19 situations, but some teams -- in, and not in, playoff spots -- may just sit their top players because they feel like it. You may have to do some guessing. The first game is Saturday afternoon. Good luck in Week 18 and thank you for reading this season!
1. Josh Allen, QB, Bills: Likely to finish as the No. 1 scoring quarterback for the season. His rushing work overcame the interceptions. Most importantly for this week, the Bills are trying to win.
2. Jonathan Taylor, RB, Colts: The top running back -- by 44 PPR points -- is also trying to win. Taylor should top 20 PPR points versus dysfunctional Jaguars.
3. Cooper Kupp, WR, Rams: And here is the top WR and overall player. Again, the most relevant news is the Rams need the win.
4. Austin Ekeler, RB, Chargers
5. Justin Herbert, QB, Chargers: Herbert should pile on the points in the final regular-season game. An elite keeper, too.
6. Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals: Looked great in win over Cowboys and should see all the snaps against Seahawks this week.
7. Najee Harris, RB, Steelers: Rookie will slide past 300 rushing attempts on Sunday. He also leads all RBs in catches with 70. Very impressive season.
8. Deebo Samuel, WR, 49ers
9. Justin Jefferson, WR, Vikings
10. Dalvin Cook, RB, Vikings: Clearly not 100% healthy, so there's some risk Cook shares touches. We do not seem particularly worried, however.