ABOUT THIS BLOG
Chad Millman, Editor in Chief of ESPN The Magazine, joined The Mag as an associate editor in 1998. A year later he left to write "The Odds" -- about a trio of Vegas bookmakers and wiseguys -- and to find riches working for an Internet company. He made tens of dollars on "The Odds," the web biz tanked and he returned to The Mag. He also worked at Sports Illustrated and wrote some other books, including "Iceman" with Chuck Liddell, "Invincible" with Vince Papale, "Pickup Artists" with Lars Anderson, and "The Detonators." His most recent books are the national bestseller "The Ones Who Hit the Hardest," about the blood feud between the 70s Steelers and Cowboys, written with Shawn Coyne, and the New York Times bestseller "They Call Me Baba Booey", with Gary Dell'Abate.
Millman's daily blog explores the culture of sports gambling; on Mondays and Fridays in the fall, he investigates trends in point spreads related to professional football.
E-mail Chad: Chad.X.Millman@espn.com
Follow Chad on Twitter: @ChadMillman
Behind the Bets podcast: Subscribe
- How wiseguys spend their summer(7/3/2013 9:10 AM ET)
- 'The Sopranos' and legalizing gambling(6/21/2013 11:20 AM ET)
- Updating NBA Finals betting strategy(6/7/2013 11:20 AM ET)
- 2013 NFL win totals picks(5/20/2013 9:21 AM ET)
- Karma helps Streak for the Cash winner(5/3/2013 12:56 PM ET)