ABOUT THIS BLOG
Keith Law joined ESPN.com in June 2006 as the lead baseball analyst for Scouts Inc., covering the majors, minors and amateurs. He appears regularly across the ESPN family of networks, providing analysis on all baseball topics.
Before joining ESPN, Law spent 4½ years with the Toronto Blue Jays as a special assistant to the general manager, and was previously a writer for Baseball Prospectus. He graduated from Harvard College and holds an MBA from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon.
Follow Keith on Twitter: @Keithlaw
He also writes about food, literature, and other subjects on his personal site, The Dish. Check it out here.
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
- My lunch with Brandon (Belt)(5/7/2013 9:00 AM ET)
- Why Joey Votto should bat second(4/30/2013 10:39 AM ET)
- Candidates for demotion and promotion(4/23/2013 10:44 AM ET)
- Tracking Tampa's top prospects(4/19/2013 10:11 AM ET)
- Lawrie, Profar and the second base search(4/16/2013 7:51 AM ET)