I wrote my first "Grade: A" mock draft in early May. Several things have happened since that necessitate an update.
1. The NBA draft lottery slightly adjusted the draft order (the Knicks and Lakers essentially swapped spots).
2. The NBA draft combine gave us accurate measurements and testing for most of the top prospects in the draft as well as updated medicals on the top prospects.
3. Several young international players on my last board withdrew their names from the NBA draft on June 15.
4. I've been on the workout circuit for the past month, spending time with many of the top candidates in the draft to get a better feel for both their personalities and work ethic.
5. I've spent a lot of time learning more about individual team needs.