ABOUT THIS BLOG
John Clayton is a senior writer at ESPN.com. He brought his vast NFL knowledge -- and prodigious list of contacts -- to ESPN in 1995 after a long career covering the NFL as a newspaper reporter in Pittsburgh and Seattle. His presence across the network is ubiquitous, from ESPN.com and "SportsCenter" to ESPN Radio and ESPN The Magazine.
Clayton was inducted into the writers' wing of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2007. A 1976 graduate of Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, he was inducted into the school's Hall of Fame in 2001.
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
- Why league shouldn't panic over scoring(9/15/2010 5:22 PM ET)
- Why the Jets extended Ferguson(7/8/2010 4:45 PM ET)
- Marshall's hip is long-term concern(5/19/2010 5:17 PM ET)
- Raiders cut ties with costly mistake(5/6/2010 5:35 PM ET)
- Steelers pay small price for familiar pair(4/27/2010 4:47 PM ET)