• 2023 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2022 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2021 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2020 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Bryce YoungAlabamaQB
- 1 (2)C.J. StroudOhio StateQB
- 1 (4)Anthony RichardsonFloridaQB
- 2 (2)Will LevisKentuckyQB
- 3 (5)Hendon HookerTennesseeQB
- 4 (25)Jake HaenerFresno StateQB
- 4 (26)Stetson BennettGeorgiaQB
- 4 (33)Aidan O'ConnellPurdueQB
- 5 (5)Clayton TuneHoustonQB
- 5 (6)Dorian Thompson-RobinsonUCLAQB
- 5 (15)Sean CliffordPenn StateQB
- 5 (30)Jaren HallBYUQB
- 6 (11)Tanner McKeeStanfordQB
- 7 (22)Max DugganTCUQB
What do Geno Smith, Seahawks need to do vs. Cowboys?
Marcus Spears previews the matchup between the Seahawks and Cowboys.
Seahawks' Kenneth Walker III listed as doubtful vs. Cowboys
The Seahawks listed Kenneth Walker III as doubtful against the Cowboys, putting rookie Zach Charbonnet in line to again fill the RB1 role.
Why Field Yates thinks the 2024 No. 1 pick is still undecided
Field Yates explains why NFL franchises could have a tough time picking between Caleb Williams and Drake Maye at the No. 1 position.
Browns name Joe Flacco QB2, opening door for start vs. Rams
The Browns elevated Joe Flacco to the No. 2 quarterback position on Wednesday, opening the door for a potential start Sunday against the Rams if injured starter Dorian Thompson-Robinson isn't cleared from concussion protocol.
Najee Harris on Steelers offense: 'Everything's fixable'
Najee Harris, when asked about the Steelers' offense, said "everything's fixable."
Bailey Zappe takes reps as Bill Belichick mum on Patriots' QB situation
Bailey Zappe took multiple reps during Wednesday's practice after coach Bill Belichick said he wasn't going to announce his starting quarterback for Sunday's game.