With 120 athletes (67 men, 53 women) participating under the Indian flag, the 2020 Tokyo Olympics will feature the country's largest ever contingent at the Games. ESPN is your one-stop shop for all the latest news, profiles, features, videos and analysis around Indian athletes competing in Japan between July 23 and August 8, 2021.
- How to plan your Olympics schedule
- For PV Sindhu, Tokyo Olympics is a chance to be the GOAT
- Biggest shots: Teens Manu and Saurabh have won it all so far. Only one target remains
- Mirabai Chanu looks for Tokyo lift to ease Rio pain
- Bajrang Punia's keys to success: Stamina, late bursts and 'fire within'
- Manika Batra practised to Tokyo time, now she's ready for the real thing
- Seasoned Sreejesh, drag-flick experts could help India spring a surprise in Tokyo
- After three misses, Tejaswini Sawant, 41, finally gets a shot at the Olympics
- Decoding India women's hockey team -- Rani, Gurjit and an improved defence
- Amit Panghal 2.0: Butterfly + bee packs enough punch for a shot at gold in Tokyo
- TT 'twins' in Tokyo: Sharath and Sathiyan, veteran and newbie, finally get to play in the same Olympics
- Indian storylines to watch at the Tokyo Olympics: Sindhu's chance to be GOAT, Vinesh and Mirabai's quest for redemption
- Who are India's strongest medal prospects at the Olympics?
- Storylines to watch for: Who will be the next Phelps, Bolt? Can anyone beat Biles?
- Indian shooters at 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Events, key dates, rules and top medal contenders
- Sets, shoot-offs and more: Archery at the Tokyo Olympics, explained
- India's record 120, 18; Mary Kom's remarkable 8 - the best numbers from the Tokyo 2020 Olympic squad
- The sole of the matter: The distinct footwear required for Olympic disciplines
- Saina, Sushil among India's biggest missing stars at 2020 Games
- No food, no water: How wrestlers 'cut weight' before the big events
- Punjab's glorious wrestling tradition is alive and well - in Canada
- 10m air rifle: The Olympic sport where women outgun men
- PV Sindhu's post-match snack bars and biryani as a treat
- Vikas Krishan's love for sweets and desi ghee
- Pooja Rani's love for omelettes and Haryanvi puda
- Sathiyan: 'My mom's Sambar rice is probably the most delicious thing in the world'
All the athletes
- India at Tokyo 2020: Know your Olympians
- Neeraj Chopra eyes the podium
- Will world champion Sindhu go all the way?
- Mirabai looking to make up for Rio disappointment
- Can teenage duo Bhaker and Chaudhary carry their form into Tokyo?
- Could Vinesh Phogat's Tokyo campaign end with a smile?