A shifting back four for the U.S.
June, 3, 2013
Doug McIntyreESPN Staff Writer
Doug McIntyre is a staff writer for ESPN The Magazine. He has covered American and international soccer since 2002.
ABOUT THIS BLOG
U.S. National Soccer Team Blog
We're your regular source for all the inside info on the U.S. national team. Whether it's breakdowns of player pool developments, news and notes from the club soccer world and its impact on the American side, or game coverage, we'll bring you consistent, exclusive access and insight. Contact us with comments and tips at ESPNUSSoccerblog@gmail.com.
Doug McIntyre has watched or attended almost every U.S. national team game since Paul Caligiuri's "shot heard 'round the world" in 1989. He is a staff writer for ESPN The Magazine and has covered American and international soccer since 2002.
- USMNT Depth Chart
Who are the top four players at every position?
- Top 25 American players
Who are the best U.S. players right now?
- Top 25 U.S. U-21 prospects
Who are the top young players for the U.S.?
- The Brazil Board
What will Team USA look like in 2014?
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
- A shifting back four for the U.S.(6/3/2013 11:41 AM ET)
- Germany could be good test for Castillo(6/1/2013 2:06 PM ET)
- Sizing up impact of Belgium loss(5/30/2013 1:26 PM ET)
- Four things to watch versus Belgium(5/29/2013 12:41 PM ET)
- U.S. hopes defensive duo is dynamic(5/28/2013 12:49 PM ET)