• 2023 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2022 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2021 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2020 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2019 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1Jalen RedmondOklahomaDT
- 2Ivan Pace Jr.CincinnatiILB
- 3Lonnie PhelpsKansasOLB
- 4Rejzohn WrightOregon StateCB
- 5Emil Ekiyor Jr.AlabamaOG
- 6Thomas IncoomCentral MichiganOLB
- 7Eli RicksAlabamaCB
- 8Joel WilsonCentral MichiganTE
- 9Ronnie HickmanOhio StateS
- 10Ali GayeLSUDE
- 11Bryce Ford-WheatonWest VirginiaWR
- 12Cameron BrownOhio StateCB
- 13Andre Carter IIArmyOLB
- 14Jerrod ClarkCoastal CarolinaDT
- 15Jason BrownleeSouthern MissWR
- 16Lance BoykinCoastal CarolinaCB
- 17Isaiah LandFlorida A&MOLB
- 18Keaton MitchellEast CarolinaRB
- 19Anthony JohnsonVirginiaCB
- 20Richard GouraigeFloridaOG
- 21T.J. BassOregonOT
- 22Brandon JosephNotre DameS
- 23Jaxson KirklandWashingtonOT
- 24Malik KnowlesKansas StateWR
- 25Jeremy BanksTennesseeILB
Seahawks' Jamal Adams considered retirement after injury
Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams said he considered retirement after a season-ending injury in 2022 that left him in a cast for 20 weeks.
Why Fulghum is betting on the 49ers team total vs. Cardinals
Tyler Fulghum explains why he likes betting the 49ers to go over their team total against the Cardinals.
2023 NFL Week 4 games: Betting odds, lines, spreads, more
NFL updated lines: ATS, money line, totals for every NFL Week 4 game.
NFL Week 4 injury tracker: Barkley practicing but limited
Week 4 fantasy football injury tracker: Thursday night's game features three players who sat out last week in Aaron Jones, Christian Watson and David Montgomery.
Why Fulghum's favorite MNF bet involves the Giants
Tyler Fulghum explains why his favorite bet is actually the Giants moneyline heading into Monday night.
Are the Raiders and Chargers set to hit the over?
Tyler Fulghum breaks down why a lot of points could be scored between the Chargers and Raiders.