• 2018 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (1)Kyler MurrayOklahomaQB
- 2 (1)Byron MurphyWashingtonCB
- 2 (30)Andy IsabellaUMassWR
- 3 (1)Zach AllenBoston CollegeDE
- 4 (1)Hakeem ButlerIowa StateWR
- 5 (1)Deionte ThompsonAlabamaS
- 6 (1)Keesean JohnsonFresno StateWR
- 6 (6)Lamont GaillardGeorgiaC
- 7 (34)Joshua MilesMorgan StateOT
- 7 (35)Michael DogbeTempleDE
- 7 (40)Caleb WilsonUCLATE
With Nick Caserio off the table, will Texans table their GM search?
If Bill O'Brien gains control over player personnel, it could make his seat quite a bit hotter heading into a crucial sixth season as head coach.
Le'Veon Bell effect: How the Jets' star can impact everyone around him
The appreciation for the 27-year-old RB goes beyond blocking schemes, formation versatility and route running. Here's what the Jets are saying.
Going deep on defense in this Cowboys' roster projection
From the defensive line to the secondary, Dallas is loaded on talent and depth on that side of the ball. Here's a prediction at an early 53-man roster.
Broncos need to heed the words of the late Pat Bowlen
With the passing of the former Broncos owner, it's time for the current leadership to follow his winning example.
Veterans who could be cut by each of the NFL's 32 teams
Could a former first-round selection be done with the Pittsburgh Steelers? NFL Nation picks a player on each team who might not make the opening day roster.
Jets' tumultuous offseason ends with positive vibes and Sam Darnold love
New coach. New GM. New running back. Second-year franchise QB. There's a buzz around One Jets Drive that will only grow as the 2019 season nears.